Monday 6 July 2015

June round-up


Hi all! I'm back from a week-long blogging break and thought I'd start my sharing my (slightly late) June round-up with you all! 

Books I've won:
Thanks to Shaun at Book Addict Shaun, I won 3 paperbacks of my choice. There were some fab options but in the end I chose: Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond, The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas and The Life I Left Behind by Collete McBeth

I also won an e-book copy of  30 first dates by Stacey Wiedower



Books I've received: 

The Dandelion Years by Erica James 

A Year of Marvellous Ways by Sarah Winman
In Their Shoes - Fairytales and Folktales



Books I've read this month: 
The Dish, Stella Newman
Summer at Shell Cottage, Lucy Diamond *
The Life I Left Behind, Collete McBeth*
The Oyster Catcher, Jo Thomas *
First One Missing, Tammy Cohen
Dream A Little Dream, Giovanna Fletcher  *



As June kick-started Paperback Summer, I read a lot more paperbacks than e-books this month. The titles with a star next to them are paperbacks and I'll be doing a big Paperback Summer post at the end of August.  

Book of the month
As usual, this month was filled with fantastic reads. A special shout-out goes to Rebecca Pugh, her debut novel Return to Bluebell Hill was bloody brilliant! 

As usual though I had to pick a book of the month and this month that is..... 



Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond! 
You can read my review here

What have you guys been reading this month? Let me know in the comments below :) 

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by your blog today. I've just finished reading a Debbie Macomber novel. - Last One Home.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete